Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Can Still See It In Your Eyes

In the past three years of my life, many things have happened, like the time when i first went to college, it was exciting and yet, it was scary at the time, just as we know, new people, new places

On contrary to that, It was not that hard, it was easy as high-school, the only difference is that college was perfectly challenging and deeply pressured. Months had passed, years, and unexpectedly, i have remembered someone, a girl who is of great value to me, i have remembered her because she was the reason I enrolled at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.

Looking back three years ago, I was in love with a woman, she is the fantasy of my high-schooldays , to summarize what just happened at the moment, it was my first year at high-school, I have set my eyes on her and assuming, I have a crush on her. Now you past-forward 2 years after that time, it was at my Junior Senior Promenade, I have never expected that i will have the chance to dance with her, (di ko na siya crush nung time na yun). And as things move forward, we became friends, and that's where our road started, a road that leads us to something that is unconditionally,

and yes, we become close enough to be called lovers, two hearts that doesn't define the meaning of the word "end".

we had our time together, dating, movie tripping, and even the simplest yet the sweetest things that anyone could envy, but of course, relationships doesn't always had those so called "happy times". The hardest time we had that I can remember was the time when she and I had this temporary break-up. Being immature, I am a hot-tempered man, i usually get angry suddenly and thus, I am not giving her enough space to decide on what's right for us. On the opposite end, She was very silent though she's very sweet.

Two poles at their opposite interact with each other, but we are people aren't we?, we are not magnets, we have feelings and scary things, things that we do not have absolute control. In other words, it didn't work for us. At the end, anger, jealousy, self pity put our relationship down the drain.

Now, I never had the chance to open up a topic with the time i had with her. We had our separate paths in which she and I have decided to take on with another lover. right after our break up, all of our classmates pitied our relationship, and as time goes on, we have become more bitter and bitter.

I regret the day we've part our ways, because we both gave more than just a lifetime and I still hope to undo such things, not to love her and not to be with her again, but to be the friend that she always had.

March 23, 2011, I was happy because my new girlfriend and I were celebrating our tenth month together. And here I am, addicted to social networking, i have opened up my facebook account and goes right to messages. Sometimes the less you expected, are the things that will rake you straight in the eyes.

I have received a message saying:

"OMG. What is thez??? HAHAHA"


the message was from her, telling me something I do not have a clue about, it was funny at the time. well, we had exchanged message for a while, talking about our lives, our family, and finally opened up something to her, it was the thought that i have long prayed to God.

"yun nga yun...heheheh..and by the way tnx.....tnx dhil isa ka sa mga taong nging mlaking part ng pagkatao ko...hihih.. tnx karla may!"

that was my message for her.

talking about maturity, I am happy that we have talked about our incapabilities way back then and how we learned from experience with each other. we've also reminisced about issues of bitterness, irreplaceable deeds, partner look-alike, and it was hilarious, in this conversation we had, I have said to myself that you do not have to imagine life, you must go and experience it.

She have advised me that i should not be the hot-headed prick i was back then, she said that I must be patient to my girlfriend because we are far from each other (my present girlfriend lives on Laguna, while I'm here at Manila). This was her exact words:

HER : "Haha. Nagbago na koooo. Haha. Charrr. Ibang iba. Sobra (ako na). Haha.
Wag ka ng mainitin ulo. Haha. Nakakatakot kaya. Nabasa ko ung blogs dati ni Ryoko (hahahahaha)."

ME : "hehehe...nga eh..ntataranta nga c ryoko pag nagagalit ako..weh?..follow mo xa..pinakilala kita dun eeh.....kaw na..kaw na nagbago...hahahaha..huwag ng tahimik ah..mhirap magestima ng solusyon eh..hihihih... anu?gantu tlga?..payuhan?...hahahahahaha"

HER: "Hahahahaha. Trio tagapayo (kahit dalawa lang). Uu, kahit minsan ganun pa rin. Haha. Pero di na pinapaabot ng bukas. Lalo na kayo, minsan lang yata kayo magkita. Haha."

I was so happy, though it had never worked for us, God had made the way to give us our happy ending. The different paths we have taken leads us back to the road we had first chosen, and that is the part where we had become friends, and as friends again, there's no more break-ups.

I will always thank her for being a part of my life that i have right now.

part two?, I don't think so, we are both madly and crazy in love with our partners,
and though forever has end for us, I'm sure, He can still see it in your eyes. =)

Godbless K.M.C

2 comments:

  1. "and as time goes on, we have become more bitter and bitter."

    natawa ko dyan. Haha.
    pero nakakateary-eyed. Hoho. Haha. :D

    Komoweo. :D

    ReplyDelete